OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Macks Catalog

Started by shootumindaface, February 08, 2011, 12:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootumindaface

Macks has a spring turkey catalog this year.. Anyone receive a copy yet?

stinkpickle

I got it a couple of weeks ago.

Skeeterbait

You talking bout the prarie wings folks?  I haven't done business with them in years. I will check it out and see if they have improved their turkey inventory.

stinkpickle

Quote from: Skeeterbait on February 08, 2011, 01:22:30 PM
You talking bout the prarie wings folks?  I haven't done business with them in years. I will check it out and see if they have improved their turkey inventory.

They have a decent selection now...and they usually carry Hevi-13's.  :)

pullit

They load me down with their duck hunting catalogs. I have an order with them right now. Maybe they will send me one but I have not seen it yet.

Hognutz

I got a Midwest Turkey call magazine, but no Macks..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Skeeterbait

Yeah Midwest, Cabela's and BPS hit me every year.  Plus Midway for gun stuff.

Cove

Yep. Got the Macks a few weeks back, good to see DSD in there!! Also have the BPS, Cabelas Spring and they just went ahead and sent a Master Bible with it.... they know I always get myself in trouble. LoL

shootumindaface

Quote from: Skeeterbait on February 08, 2011, 01:22:30 PM
Yeah they have a new turkey catalog this year and was interested in their circulation.. Every one I fowl with received their fall catalog

ghillie

Funny you mention them...just got off the phone after placing an order  

They have H13 in straight #7's in 3 and 3 1/2"   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

remember...for out of staters...no sales tax and free shipping for ammo orders over 100$   :z-loveshower:

Flydown

LX_Trkyhntr

Yep, I got mine a few weeks ago too.
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Rio Fan

Yeah, I got mine a few weeks ago, it has 3 big strutters on the cover.  I'm hoping to see something very similar to that in the woods this spring!

cahaba

I got mine a few weeks ago also.