turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Category 7 Turned Trumpet

Started by Austy, February 24, 2014, 12:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austy

Was wondering if any of the folks on here may have snapped a picture of the winning calls from Category 7 Turned Trumpet???  I was fortunate enough (don't ask me how with the talent I see on here) to place second in the category.  My problem is I sent 2 calls both of which had different internals.  1 call didn't place the other did but I have no idea which call placed.  Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks and congrats to everyone!!!!!

Austy

Austy

I will settle for anyone who had a look at the calls on the table if they can tell me if the 2nd place winning call in Category 7 was a Lignum Vitae with a Gaboon Ebony Bell cap or an Olivewood call. 

Thanks

Austy

pappy

Austy, I can tell you from experience unless you had someone there with instructions to take pics, you will most likely be wondering the rest of the year. I had calls in and have not seen pics tubes placed 5 & 6 places and I was told my Tung N' Cheek took second but I just can't find pics, like you I sent different material calls with some changes internally, it would be nice to see wouldn't it?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206