OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where to find Long Beard XR

Started by jdavenp3, February 22, 2014, 12:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdavenp3

Can someone help me out? I am coming up on the short end of the stick. Trying to find 3.5'' in #5s and #6s.

JuniorPre 360

Get it while you can. MidwayUSA just got some. I'm ordering 2 boxes as we speak. Cabelas and Basspro just ran out of most of theirs today.

d.winsor

go to lead shooters section, I posted a couple of places

wlf89

got mine at gander mountain. thats the first thing i have ever bought from there, they usually overprice but the lbs was priced same as everyone else.

WildSpur

The gander mountain near me had 3" #5 &6 and 3.5" #4&5 from what I remember.   For sure they had 3" 6 and 3.5" 5 because that's what I got.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

JuniorPre 360

Basspro just got my 3 inch #5's. I ordered 2 boxes with the free shipping code.

ctgrover06

Granted, I live in Atlanta, but they had 20+ of longbeard in every size at BassPro.

Heller

Gander, bass pro, cabelas and both of my local farm stores carry it.

turkey buster

I bought some in a cabelas and just ordered more online from cabelas

the Ward

A great place to ask this question would be in the appropriate forum, like the ammo locator forum, or turkey gun forum. This forum is for pattern pictures .        :thanks:

jdavenp3

Sorry about that. Pretty new here and completely missed that subforum. You can delete or move if you'd like.

wcerin

I got mine at Gander Mountain. All top sporting stores should be carrying it now that spring is right around the corner.
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."