turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2014 NWTF Entry

Started by Ferguson, February 20, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cypresscreek

:drool: I saw this call in Nashville and the pics do not do it justice!!! Stunning call David!!

Rick
Rick Ferlita
Cypress Creek Turkey Calls
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

nsselle

M,Yingling

Great Lookin call ,,,Congrats
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Ferguson

Thanks for all the kind words. It's a pleasure to be able to fall in behind the generations of local Eminence call makers. Without their encouragement and guidance I wouldn't be enjoying the reward of making callers for others to enjoy.

Thanks
David
David Ferguson
Eminence, MO
573 226 5939

coachmitchel

:happy0064:

Looks great David.  Reminds me of the call you made my son and me.  We will cherish it!

Gold Spur

Nothing short of awesome!
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Ferguson

Andy

It should, it's the same theme. It's one of my favorites.

1 point separated the top 3 contestants. I had 194, Don Bald was second with 193.06 then 3rd was Don and Sara Clark 193 it was so close on the score between us. There are 5 judges and the high and low scores are dropped out. That leaves three judges. They score 20 points for eye appeal, 20 points for craftsmanship, 20 points for originality and 10 points for sound. For a total possible high score of 70 points As you can see the top three calls were extremely close. It was a crap shoot on who won. I am excited just to be able to compete with them. They have been making great callers for several years. The fourth place call even scored 179. It was a tough class and I think the theme and sound was the little edge that helped me. It's sure enough turkey and a looker.
David Ferguson
Eminence, MO
573 226 5939

SinGin

That Box Elder looks great David. :drool: