turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Predator Control: Part Three

Started by longbeard11, February 14, 2014, 01:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

Follow us along on another adventure checking the trap lines.   Some of our best footage yet with some awesome close up predator action and some great tips on setting and resetting traps after your catch.  You will definitely want to check this one out if you are into trapping and predator control! 

Trapping is a great way to take care of your predators in the winter time and help your deer and turkey populations!!! Also helps you learn the way the animals behave and better understand them as well as the property you hunt on.  Any time spent out in God's great creation is time well spent!!  Hope you guys will check this video out and enjoy it!!  Let us know what you think.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLreXO-XAcg&feature=share&list=UUrwAZsTaVHgiAetbkUiR8Rg

o2stk1

longbeard11

Thanks alot.  Working on the next video already, jam packed full of coyotes, foxes and bobcats.  Good stuff, cant wait to get it out there.   Appreciate the comment and you checking it out.

Crawl79

Cool video, I have good luck killing predators accidentally but just getting in to calling and setting up on them.

MouthCaller

Very cool! If I had more time I would love to do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Stoner

longbeard11

Thanks for all the comments guys! Glad u enjoyed the video! Trapping is really an effective way to take care of some of your predators and it's alot of fun! We have one final video that we are working on now that is loaded with catches, and some of the best predator footage u will see. We will have it up mid next week sometime. It's been a good season so far as this is the last week. We will post pics of the total catch from this year when it's over. Stay tuned.

VA_Birdhunter

NICE!!!!   Really liked the video!! :icon_thumright:   You know I'm a fan!!!!!!! 

God Bless Brother!!!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

tomstopper

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: MouthCaller on February 14, 2014, 09:46:39 PM
Very cool! If I had more time I would love to do that.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
x2 :agreed:

beagler

Never Misses