News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

835 turkey tactical recoil

Started by Geauxtigers, February 12, 2014, 06:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: Geauxtigers on February 16, 2014, 09:46:10 PM
Joe thank you. Are these pretty easy to get. I like the thumb hole look. Is it a 20 or 24 inch barrel.

Right from Mossberg's web site and yes, that's a 24" pipe on her.  That gun gets handed around like a Siagon hooker every spring now once my friends and family saw what she's done to about 60 turkeys' heads!  Except for Remington Premier nitro lead, I haven't found a load she doesn't like.  Here's the link for the stock.

http://www.mossberg.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=17816&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.exe%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates\BW-Center\SearchResult.html%26category%3DSTOC
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Geauxtigers

Can you buy it already on the weapon and in camo. Or do you have to buy it extra in black.

mightyjoeyoung

They USED to put it out on the 835's as a "turkey special" but I haven't seen that model in a coon's age.  You can also buy the Knoxx recoil reducing stocks for around a C-bill on ebay too, which will soak up a ton of recoil.  Just be sure to buy the powerpak or a seperate cheek piece riser to align your eye with whatever sighting device you choose and to give you a proper cheek weld to the stock.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.