OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Varmints Inc. Trio

Started by Lonehowl, February 12, 2014, 05:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonehowl

A few recently put together. Eucalyptus and osage.
Mark

drum817

I really like your design!!!  It reminds me a little of Darrell Gibson and I mean that as a high compliment!!!  :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Lonehowl

Thanks, I appreciate that. Darrel has taught me a lot in our long conversations about crow calls. From tooling, tuning, measurments, reed configuration, sound..you name it, he is a wealth of knowledge, that is for sure and heck of a nice man.
Mark

drum817

Quote from: Lonehowl on February 12, 2014, 06:25:55 PM
Thanks, I appreciate that. Darrel has taught me a lot in our long conversations about crow calls. From tooling, tuning, measurments, reed configuration, sound..you name it, he is a wealth of knowledge, that is for sure and heck of a nice man.
Mark

I go and hang out with him when I have the chance....he only lives 15 or so mins. from my house.  I LOVE that guy...he is a special dude!!!

savduck

Mark i still want to get one with the fluting like that Osage but with wood tone boards. Like the one you made last year.  Sharp as always
Georgia Boy

Lonehowl

If I lived that close to Darrel, he'd probly have me arrested, cause Id  be bugging him all the time lol.

Savduck, Im planning on making some when I get the chance, and will keep you in mind for sure. Thanks : )

Mark

drum817

Quote from: Lonehowl on February 12, 2014, 07:11:26 PM

If I lived that close to Darrel, he'd probly have me arrested, cause Id  be bugging him all the time lol.

Mark

I don't go there too much because I always leave with my wallet a little lighter!!!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Lonehowl

tomstopper