OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

turkey thugs

Started by knightrider, February 07, 2014, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knightrider

for those that are shooting them, standing in wal mart and the sporting goods guys is pulling them out of the box!! looks like they will have them again this year!

bbcoach

Thanks Knightrider.  I'll check my local Wally World for a couple more boxes.

cluck

Knightrider; Did you notice anything new or different about the thugs?   Many thanks  cluck

knightrider

from what I could see looked same as last years model

drum817

I stopped by our local wally world today and they don't have em out yet.  I did find a very nice spandex/poly light weight shirt in mossy break up infinity that's gonna be great this Spring!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Philippe

Looks like I'll be stocking up on them again, he'll may have them just order me a case of 5 and 6's!

3" 870 Shell Shucker

knightrider

Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on February 07, 2014, 01:08:40 PM
Pricing?
i will have to check they didn't have them on the shelf yet they were just unloading them out of the cart

CASH

I have two boxes of 3 1/2 inch. Number 6. I'll sell them for $100 each.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

I believe the 3" loads were about $10 per box last year.  I hope they are still about the same. 

buck_hunter21

If the load and the price is going to be the same....I'll be stocking up big time.
Spill Blood

Philippe

Quote from: CASH on February 07, 2014, 04:01:01 PM

Sounds like an offer you'd see on Armslist lol

CASH

Quote from: Philippe on February 07, 2014, 04:30:05 PM
Quote from: CASH on February 07, 2014, 04:01:01 PM

Sounds like an offer you'd see on Armslist lol

Lol. Yeah, just wanted to get a reaction. Kind of backfired on me.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

surehuntsalot

have them in my local walmart as of yesterday.....8.99 a box for the 20ga 3"    9.99 a box for 12ga 3"      didn't see the price on the 3-1/2"
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Philippe

Quote from: surehuntsalot on February 09, 2014, 09:35:27 PM
have them in my local walmart as of yesterday.....8.99 a box for the 20ga 3"    9.99 a box for 12ga 3"      didn't see the price on the 3-1/2"

Last year it was 12 and some change for the 3.5's