OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pics of My Lonnie Sneed, Sr. Calls

Started by hunter22, February 06, 2014, 08:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Here are my Lonnie Sneed, Sr. calls. I used the Hot Hen slate on the top left to call in 12 gobblers to the gun in 2012. Nothing fancy, just turkey killers.

Top Row, l to r
Hot Hen, Hot Hen, Raspy Boss Hen

Middle Row, l to r
3 1/4 " Outlaw Hen, 3 1/2", 3 3/4" Green Glass

Bottom Row, l to r
Pocket slate, Terminator aluminum, Tree call

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

West Augusta

Terminator Aluminum?
Pocket Slate?
Outlaw Hen?

Looks like I need to call Lonnie again.  :blob10:
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

drenalinld

drenalinld

M,Yingling

Nice Callers Rickey ,,,,,,,,You sure do have a collection of calls lol
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

West Augusta

Quote from: drenalinld on February 06, 2014, 08:45:34 PM
Steve, get an Outlaw Hen for sure!
I need to.
I have 2 Hot Hens, a Raspy Old Hen, A Kee Kee aluminum, Big green glass, and the Tree Caller.
The Hot Hen is great but don't over look the Raspy Old Hen,  She's just as good.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

drenalinld

mwr

REBELYELL

That's a pile of hens there. Nice collection Rickey. Did Lonnie make the corncob strikers? I need one of them.

ky turkey hunter

Good looking calls you have there all turkey there is a couple you have that I don't I'll be making a call today

hunter22

Jody,

I did get the corncob strikers from Lonnie. I normally run my Hot Hens with a spalted Dogwood striker I got from Steve Torman.

Gold Spur

Huntet22 that's a fine looking bunch of pots! Which one is your favorite?
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

hunter22

I have over 150 pot calls and the Hot Hen slate on the top left is my favorite of all my pots. It has accounted for a lot of gobblers in several states. It has the smaller 3-inch playing surface over a wood soundboard. Lonnie asked me to send it back to him to see if he could duplicate its' sound but I told him I would not take a chance on the Postal Service losing or damaging it. ;D ;D 

tomstopper