OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

i cant wait

Started by turkeyhunter91, February 06, 2014, 12:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyhunter91

After using my 20ga Mossberg last season I decided I would like to have another 20ga project for this spring,well I bought a rossi trifecta for my 7 year old step son to deer hunt with last year, well the 20ga barrel was just laying around so we decided to make it into a turkey gun.so I sent the barrel to William at Sumtoy to have it drilled and taped for a scope and threaded for choke tubes,I'm gonna have him make me a turkey choke also, I ordered a truglo gobble dot red dot scope and a ati pistol grip stock for it, I don't know who is more excited me or Connor, he killed his first bird with my benelli sbe and a tripod we made for him using 2 3/4 #5s last year and he told me I don't know if I will be able to part with the Benelli this season but I have let him help pick out the scope and decided if we was gonna paint it and everything so I would say after we get it all done he will abandon "his Benelli" haha. Sorry for the long post, I have just got a bad case of spring fever and needed to vent haha

SCDieselDawg

Glad to hear a youngster has caught the Turkey fever! I'm anxious as well, my 5yo made it clear that the blind I got for Christmas was big enough for both of us. So hopefully he'll get to see a ol' Tom put on a show this spring. And if the Good Lord is willing we'll get to take some pictures with a good bird for the table!