North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

When does your season start?

Started by RutnNStrutn, February 02, 2014, 01:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

23 days from now I'll be standing in the woods, gun over my shoulder, owl hooting at dawn. :icon_thumright: :blob10: :you_rock: :funnyturkey:

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Don't worry bro. The trade off for starting early is ending early, while all of you guys are still hunting. You either get bummed early or late. Ain't no way around it. :(

TURKEYWHACKER

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 17, 2014, 06:24:41 PM
Swim!!! ;) ;D :TooFunny:
Ha ha Jim. You know I don't swim. Of course last opener we did spend some time out of the boat trying to get unstuck. :toothy9:

TURKEYWHACKER

22 days till go time, not counting youth season that is.  :z-guntootsmiley:

blackmagic

Quote from: TURKEYWHACKER on February 21, 2014, 10:13:32 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 17, 2014, 06:24:41 PM
Swim!!! ;) ;D :TooFunny:
Ha ha Jim. You know I don't swim. Of course last opener we did spend some time out of the boat trying to get unstuck. :toothy9:
Uh, I remember ONE of us spending time outside of the boat getting unstuck.....and it was nippy

RutnNStrutn

Only ONE of us??????????? Turkeywhacker said he was right there, in the water with you. Hmmm. Just sayin......  ;) ;D :toothy12: :toothy9: :lol: :icon_thumright: :TooFunny:

blackmagic

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 23, 2014, 11:19:18 PM
Only ONE of us??????????? Turkeywhacker said he was right there, in the water with you. Hmmm. Just sayin......  ;) ;D :toothy12: :toothy9: :lol: :icon_thumright: :TooFunny:

I think he got his toes wet for a few seconds. 

RutnNStrutn

Hmm, you're awfully quiet there Turkeywhacker!! ;) ;D

TURKEYWHACKER

Ha, I was knee deep. Maybe not for as long, but knee deep none the less. Plus remember Blackmagic, I am 15 years your senior and I was the one who introduced you to this sport. I believe that entitles me to a shorter time in freezing water.  :goofball: :-*

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: TURKEYWHACKER on February 27, 2014, 05:29:14 AMremember Blackmagic, I am 15 years your senior and I was the one who introduced you to this sport. I believe that entitles me to a shorter time in freezing water.  :goofball: :-*
;D ;D ;D

Thebody

I'll be in Georgia March 22nd and 23rd for opening weekend.  April 18th for Maryland and May 1st for NY. 
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny