Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

When does your season start?

Started by RutnNStrutn, February 02, 2014, 01:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

I'm getting pumped up!!! :turkey2: :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock: For myself, Turkeywhacker and Blackmagic, our season opener is 1 month and 13 days out!!! :icon_thumright:
When do is start for the rest of you?

Twowithone

May 3rd,for us Pa. guys. We got a way to go yet. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Deputy 14

April 28th I believe. They could move it to June 1st and I'd wouldn't make much difference. Our biologists are freakin morons.

WildSpur

May 3rd in pa.  My season starts though on 4/17 in Virginia!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

TURKEYWHACKER

Not soon enough, thats when.  :z-winnersmiley: Guess I'll just wait for March 15.

RutnNStrutn

TBab

Season here in KY starts April 12th. If it wasn't for hunting these crows I would possibly go insane before it gets here. :z-dizzy:
Where Lead Meets The Head
Should've had more sense than to try an call a turkey through a barbed wire fence

Hayudog

Last weekend in March in California. Seen strutters last week. Pouring rain now. Not a single storm during duck season. Now flooding in places.

FL-Boss

March 15th..   plan to start the serious scouting this week until opening.   I would suspect them to start gobbling any time now if they aren't already.

sadkins

April 23 in Indiana

Elite Energy 35
Matthews Z7 Extreme
PSE X Force 7

RutnNStrutn

Fl Boss, in my neck of the woods they have been strutting off and on since January. Heard a few gobbling lately as well! Where are you at?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

FL-Boss

North Central... almost touching the GA line.  Plan to get started scouting this weekend..  supposed to get warm next week. So if they aren't gobbling now.. they should get going next week.

RutnNStrutn

I hope they are for you. Let us know when they do!

blackmagic

March 15....come on! 

Turkeywhacker....the more I think about it, I'm wanting to go back to our swamp islands!!

TURKEYWHACKER