Fed HV 7's at 30 yards             211
HV-13  7's                                 191

Remington 20 870 21 inch barrel

SumToy Custom 560 choke A
HV 13                                        165
SumToy Custom 563 choke B
HV 13                                         156
Fed HV 7's                                  208

Now the lay on the in side is diffrent on the 2 chokes.  Now this is back to something I have found in the past and that is that the smaller bore guns dont do as good as the bigger bore unless it is the federal shell.

Now I have found that the HV-13 stuff looks to change big time from box to box or is it just me.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

Browning

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

Remington Fed 7's

rem 300

Nice :you_rock: Have you tried it at 40 yards?

SumToy

I plan on it.  I had just started with the 1st gun and did the rest at the same so we could keep it on the same page.   I look to see 150 to 160 out of them.  The Big Bore Browning, CD and Franchi will give some 170 numbers.  That is from the past.

Hardtime_NC

What is the difference in choke A and choke B?
Theres no dollar sign on a piece of mind!

SumToy

The lay out on the inside.   We have about 6 different chokes for the 12 ga to get the guns to work the way we want them to shoot.   We have gone into that now with the 20ga.  It is not so much the size as the lay out of the chokes.   That is stuff that we bring in from the customs target guns.   You got deal with chamber pressure and that is why the diffrent lay out work in some guns and not others.   We build a choke for each gun not just one choke and put it in all.

S.C.C

Good looking patterns!  :you_rock:
I'm looking foreward to trying the rem.20 for sure! :icon_thumright: