OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey guns wanted post

Started by the Ward, January 30, 2014, 05:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

Check out the  "sbe" post in the turkey guns wanted section.It's hilarious.    :popcorn:

hs strut

may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

ericjames

You ain't never lied. That is some funny stuff right there. And to think, it's just fixing to get started for the year.

the Ward

hs strut

we all have stretched the truth at some point but dont yall think it was took a little to far still funny though
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

hs strut

i wasnt meaning what yall told him it was that he said hr killed one at 94yds that was to much

jakesdad

maybe he and the worlds greatest turkey hunter over at Gobbler Nation hunt together.

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

SCDieselDawg

hs strut

Quote from: jakesdad on January 30, 2014, 08:15:42 PM
maybe he and the worlds greatest turkey hunter over at Gobbler Nation hunt together.
they may lol

Philippe

I heard that guys SBE shoots 450+ in the 10 at 40 with lead :drool:

hs strut

ericjames

ericjames

But it was electronically sighted in.

mossyoakpro

That is good for a laugh for sure....I was following it for a while until it started getting crazy.
Phillippians 4:13

TrackeySauresRex

:z-dizzy: Lol.. Wow! I gotta get me 1 of them  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."