Started by n2deer, January 29, 2014, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n2deer

Quote from: BC on February 18, 2014, 12:32:29 PM
Quote from: ghillie on February 18, 2014, 09:55:48 AM
Quote from: mmusso on February 11, 2014, 12:24:57 AM
Roll tide...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Just make sure you don't try to kick a field goal.....

I thought it was an unwritten rule that you can't talk football smack unless the team from your home state is in the top 50?

ghillie

mmusso

Really digging here. ...

ghillie

I'd better stop before ya'll come poison my trees...

mmusso

I've actually never poisoned trees. Come to think of it, i don't think any of us have. Common misconception about Alabama. However, you could comment on our roads. They're in really bad shape. I think that's because we're all poor hillbillies....
That turkey hunt circles around all of you fools ..

Flydown

Good luck Bama boys! You guys need to invite some of the haters to come on down to Bama and cut them loose in the pine thickets and clear cuts , they will gain your respect in a couple of hours!  RMFT fellas and again good luck this Spring from Moundville AL!

n2deer

Thanks a lot, best of luck to you this season.

We just like to play, these fellas can't take a ribbing, and sure can't take a beating.

BC

Quote from: Flydown on February 19, 2014, 11:57:15 PM
Good luck Bama boys! You guys need to invite some of the haters to come on down to Bama and cut them loose in the pine thickets and clear cuts , they will gain your respect in a couple of hours!  RMFT fellas and again good luck this Spring from Moundville AL!

I know that's right.

Hey Flydown, I have a place not too far from you at all. I do a little hunting in North Perry Co fairly close to Stump Hollow processing close to the Hale / Perry Co line.

Flydown

Quote from: BC on February 20, 2014, 11:05:40 AM
Quote from: Flydown on February 19, 2014, 11:57:15 PM

I know that's right.

Hey Flydown, I have a place not too far from you at all. I do a little hunting in North Perry Co fairly close to Stump Hollow processing close to the Hale / Perry Co line.

Yea that's not far at all. I hunt in Linden and Demopolis.

limbhanger2

Just checking in. Ready for a threepeat.

n2deer

BOFF

Good luck guys!!

Anyone taking a kid in the morning?

God Bless,
David B.

n2deer

Yea, I don't think any of us checked in over here lately.
I know of my youngest got one, north40 took a child and got one, and Jugheads son got one. That's the ones I know about. You may have seen them by now though somewhere else.

CASH

Good luck y'all. Hope you keep the title.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

squeaky

I'm hearing Team Alabama is already on a roll two days into the season. I also heard rumor another double beard might have got the TSS pain train today  :OGani:

Good luck Teammates!!  ;D