turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I NOW PRESENT

Started by n2deer, January 29, 2014, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Beards

Best of luck again fellas! Lord willing i'll be able to find maybe one blind bird on a suicide mission and he'll be worthy enough to add to our point total..

wareagle22

My grandpa always used to tell me "son, it ain't bragging if you can back it up"!!!   Let's get it on......

North40R

Wow! Sure didn't take long for somebody to jump over here on our thread and start the trash talking! Oh well! I hope all the internet bada$$'s have fun talking about us this year! I plan on being out there killing gobblers while they research our pictures and whine!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience!

crenshawco

Here fellas and ready to defend the title and enjoy what I hope to be another great season. I'll be getting an early start in FL so maybe I can track down a long spurred Osceola. Best of luck to everybody and let's do it again

SouthernStrut

Y'all don't happen to need another team member do you?  I'm in Alabama and hunt a lot of different places in the south and eastern part of the state.  I mainly cover Randolph, Talladega, Macon, Elmore, Bullock, and possibly Clarke county.  I might go up to Tennessee and hunt with my in-laws a little this year too.....and if I play my cards right, a trip to Kansas or Missouri might be a possibility.  Lemme know if y'all need another slayer on board.  I'm new on the forum and I'd like to be on the bama team if possible.

Blake
Southern Strut True Custom Calls
- True Custom Glass, Crystal, Copper, Slate, etc.
www.southernstrutcalls.com

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear

mmusso

Roll tide...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

n2deer

Quote from: SouthernStrut on February 10, 2014, 09:12:58 PM
Y'all don't happen to need another team member do you?  I'm in Alabama and hunt a lot of different places in the south and eastern part of the state.  I mainly cover Randolph, Talladega, Macon, Elmore, Bullock, and possibly Clarke county.  I might go up to Tennessee and hunt with my in-laws a little this year too.....and if I play my cards right, a trip to Kansas or Missouri might be a possibility.  Lemme know if y'all need another slayer on board.  I'm new on the forum and I'd like to be on the bama team if possible.

Nope, sorry the team is full. Good luck this year and great picture.

YEKRUT

Looking forward to it guys, I've got about 35 days scheduled for this season. Lord willing I will kill a bird or two.

Basser69

Good luck guys!!! Y'all smack em in the face. This will be the first year I stepped off a turkey team in a long time but y'all will get it done as usual. Good luck and be safe to all.
Scott

n2deer

Thanks Scott, good luck to you this year.

reflexl

Good luck to team Bama. Tn Beard Buster told me he posted here to lay down the gauntlet. Boys its all in fun but a little interstate compitition should make it interesting. Yall have a safe and fun season. reflexl

n2deer

We welcome it. Good luck this year and have fun.

Maybe y'all can get second this year since the mafia didn't want to play no more. :OGturkeyhead:

;D

reflexl

Quote from: n2deer on February 18, 2014, 05:26:05 AM
We welcome it. Good luck this year and have fun.

Maybe y'all can get second this year since the mafia didn't want to play no more. :OGturkeyhead:

;D

:z-guntootsmiley: :funnyturkey:

ghillie

Quote from: mmusso on February 11, 2014, 12:24:57 AM
Roll tide...

Just make sure you don't try to kick a field goal.....

BC

Quote from: ghillie on February 18, 2014, 09:55:48 AM
Quote from: mmusso on February 11, 2014, 12:24:57 AM
Roll tide...

Just make sure you don't try to kick a field goal.....

I thought it was an unwritten rule that you can't talk football smack unless the team from your home state is in the top 50?