OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Derby City Calls Call Giveaway

Started by gobblerkiller, February 08, 2011, 11:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblerkiller

Derby City Calls is now going to have a monthly call giveaway on their website each month. All you have to do is comment on their new call and what you think about it. The winning commenter will receive a Flamed Maple Turkey Track call and a 500 Year Old Growth Striker and with his or her's name engraved on the back as well. This will be a regular contest each and every month. Thanks for all your comments on their new call. I have one of these in Flamed Maple as well and it is pure turkey!

Here is the link to enter for this contest http://www.derbycitycalls.com/2011/02/february-call-giveaway/

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

pullit

I am in as well.
Thanks for doing this :you_rock:

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Duke0002

Quote from: gobblerkiller on February 08, 2011, 11:24:12 AM
Derby City Calls is now going to have a monthly call giveaway on their website each month. All you have to do is comment on their new call and what you think about it. The winning commenter will receive a Flamed Maple Turkey Track call and a 500 Year Old Growth Striker and with his or her's name engraved on the back as well. This will be a regular contest each and every month. Thanks for all your comments on their new call. I have one of these in Flamed Maple as well and it is pure turkey!

Here is the link to enter for this contest http://www.derbycitycalls.com/2011/02/february-call-giveaway/

I'm not sure how to enter the contest.  Just post your comment?

doepee

Where the heck do you put your E-mail address, I have put it everywhere and it says error need email??

mnturkey

SEMPER FI

pullit

Quote from: doepee on February 08, 2011, 03:32:31 PM
Where the heck do you put your E-mail address, I have put it everywhere and it says error need email??

the site says address:
That is where you put in your email address.

Hope this helps

Sully53

gobblerkiller

Keep the comments coming we will be randomly picking the winner in 20 days! Thanks for the nice comments that you all have left. We have audio's of this call as well. Here is a link to the audio of this call in aluminum and slate http://www.derbycitycalls.com/products-page/turkey-calls/turkey-track/turkey-track-flamed-maple/

Good luck!

savduck

DANG, those sound great. I like the cluck on that slate. good looking calls.
Georgia Boy

mossy835

Okay I am in also, nice looking call.
:z-winnersmiley:

FLAhotdog

Cant beat a free call....Like the track on the back

gobblerkiller

Keep the comments coming! We are going for a record! Thanks for everyone's comments!