turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Twisted Sister and Crystal Mistress On Sale at MPW

Started by letinmfly, January 28, 2014, 02:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

letinmfly

I tried to help out.  For those that it doesn't work I would give them a call if you're in the market for one.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

worth612000

Proof !!!!   LOL

chick on photo for a bigger image

worth612000

Funny thing is that I clicked on the link I provided earlier and I got the $64.95 and had to go to their web site again to take photo

letinmfly

worth612000

Just give them a call. I went ahead and got a Twisted Sister for $49.99 and they are offering free shipping on any purchase till end of month. These are a pre order buy and not in stock now

James

scoot12

worth612000

:z-guntootsmiley:
Quote from: scoot12 on January 29, 2014, 10:12:50 AM
great price on great calls.  Scoot

Could you see the price Scoot?  Seems that Lou and I were the only ones last night that could see sales price.

Skeeterbait

They ARE great calls, I have both and use them frequently.  With that said I could live with one or the other.  There isn't a whole lot of difference in the two, the sister is a bit more raspy.  One or the other paired with one either of his slate or ceramic would give more range IMO.

bunk

I called and they told me it was $64.99!  I don't know what's going on.

letinmfly

Quote from: bunk on January 29, 2014, 12:00:52 PM
I called and they told me it was $64.99!  I don't know what's going on.

That's weird.  I just ordered one for $49.99 and free shipping.

letinmfly

bunk

Quote from: worth612000 on January 29, 2014, 10:10:17 AM
Just give them a call. I went ahead and got a Twisted Sister for $49.99 and they are offering free shipping on any purchase till end of month. These are a pre order buy and not in stock now

James
I called and was told they were $64.99. Then got on here to post that I called and seen this. Called them right back and talked to someone else. They also told me they where $64.99. I guess to those that got one for $49.99 congrats. Just my luck.. Guess I have a good excuse to go to Nashville and hand pic me one.

drenalinld

I have Twisted Sister and Crystal Misstress I hand selected at 12' Convention after running 10 or more of each. Signed by David, never hunted. I will take $55 each tyd. PM me if interested. Have two one piece strikers from him Holly and Ebony. An additional $10 each.

worth612000

I spoke with them on the phone and they did say that some of you guys called and they couldn't find sale price. We think we found a solution.

Call 1-877-622-5779 and provide them with the item number for which call you want or both.

Crystal Mistress Item # DHTCM

Twisted Sister Item # DHTTSIS

Calls are a pre-order and the price should be $49.99 with free shipping.

James

bunk

Quote from: worth612000 on January 29, 2014, 01:20:28 PM
I spoke with them on the phone and they did say that some of you guys called and they couldn't find sale price. We think we found a solution.

Call 1-877-622-5779 and provide them with the item number for which call you want or both.

Crystal Mistress Item # DHTCM

Twisted Sister Item # DHTTSIS

Calls are a pre-order and the price should be $49.99 with free shipping.

James
I gave them the #DHTCM when I spoke to them and mentioned that they where pre order only and was told $64.99. Do you know the name of the person you spoke to?