turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Twisted Sister and Crystal Mistress On Sale at MPW

Started by letinmfly, January 28, 2014, 02:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

letinmfly

If anyone is interested.... click on David Halloran calls after you get onto MPW.

http://www.mackspw.com/SubCategory--Turkey-Calls--m-177
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

worth612000

good deal

letinmfly

Says $49.99 when I look at it. Anyone else see it differently?

David Halloran Leather Turkey Box Call Holster David Halloran Leather Turkey Box Call Holster
Made of the finest quality saddle leather, the David Halloran Leather Turkey Box Call Holster keeps box calls protected and quiet in the woods. This box call holster is Amish, hand stitched and made to fit David ...$24.99

$24.99ex VAT      $29.36inc VAT

David Halloran Ceramic Friction Turkey Pot Call David Halloran Ceramic Friction Turkey Pot Call
This David Halloran Ceramic Friction Turkey Pot Call has a sound best described as a hybrid between a slate call and an aluminum call, placed in a purple heart and cherry laminate pot. The ceramic surface ...Rating   $65.99

$65.99ex VAT      $77.54inc VAT

David Halloran Twisted Sister Friction Turkey Pot Call David Halloran Twisted Sister Friction Turkey Pot Call
The Crystal Mistress has a sister, the Twisted Sister - David Halloran Twisted Sister Friction Turkey Pot Call. This raspy yelping, sharp cutting pot call is definitely deserving of its name. The laminate pot ...List Price:$64.99Save:$15.00 (23%)
$49.99

$49.99ex VAT      $58.74inc VAT

David Halloran Total Knock Out Turkey Diaphragm Call David Halloran Total Knock Out Turkey Diaphragm Call
Mama's gonna knock you out with the David Halloran Total Knock Out Turkey Diaphragm Call. With an inverted V cut away on one side Total Knock Out turkey call produces shrill raspy yelps and loud popping cutts. It ...$8.99

$8.99ex VAT      $10.56inc VAT

David Halloran Serial Killer Turkey Diaphragm Call Pro Pack David Halloran Serial Killer Turkey Diaphragm Call Pro Pack
Want to take out those big toms like a really killer? Try using this David Halloran Serial Killer Turkey Diaphragm Call Pro Pack. One mouth call is never enough. This three pack of diaphragm mouth turkey calls ...Rating   $22.99

$22.99ex VAT      $27.01inc VAT

David Halloran She Devil Turkey Diaphragm Call David Halloran She Devil Turkey Diaphragm Call
Sure to be one of the most dangerous calls in your arsenal, the David Halloran She Devil Turkey Diaphragm Call will scare them into submission! The She Devil turkey features a bat wing cut with a grey top latex ...$8.99

David Halloran Purple Heart and Poplar Turkey Box Call David Halloran Purple Heart and Poplar Turkey Box Call
The easy to use David Halloran Purple Heart and Poplar Turkey Box Call features a purple heart lid and bottom combined with poplar sides. It creates excellent high to raspy low end yelps that can be mastered in no ...$50.99

$50.99ex VAT      $59.91inc VAT

David Halloran Natural Born Killer Turkey Diaphragm Call David Halloran Natural Born Killer Turkey Diaphragm Call
Created by award winner turkey hunter David Halloran, the David Halloran Natural Born Killer Turkey Diaphragm Call is a wicked mouth call that will bring those turkeys in close. The Natural Born Killer turkey call ...$8.99

David Halloran Crystal Mistress Friction Turkey Pot Call David Halloran Crystal Mistress Friction Turkey Pot Call
David Halloran Crystal Mistress Friction Turkey Pot Call is a 2010 NWTF DD Adams Award Winner! This soft maple and cedar laminate friction pot call is a temptation that old gobblers can not resist. With an ...Rating   List Price:$64.99Save:$15.00 (23%)
$49.99

$49.99ex VAT      $58.74inc VAT

David Halloran Aluminum Friction Turkey Pot Call David Halloran Aluminum Friction Turkey Pot Call
Nothing like the David Halloran Aluminum Friction Turkey Pot Call to lure in those wary Toms! This anodized aluminum call will surely entice those hard to get limb-hangers. Matched with a birdseye maple pot, ...Rating   $50.99

$50.99ex VAT      $59.91inc VAT

Our Company | Need Help? | Resources | Useful Links Follow UsSign Up For Emails

paintbrush

letinmfly

Are you guys scrolling down or are you looking at his Ceramic call which is the first one you see.
I copied the page and added it to my previous post.

worth612000

Lou, is right. Don't use his link and go to Mack's pw web site

letinmfly

bunk

I want a crystal mistress but not seeing the sale price. Checked their mobil site and full site. Price is $64.99 ???

letinmfly

Quote from: bunk on January 28, 2014, 08:54:44 PM
I want a crystal mistress but not seeing the sale price. Checked their mobil site and full site. Price is $64.99 ???

Sales price is still there.  Give them a call and ask them.

letinmfly

Quote from: worth612000 on January 28, 2014, 09:16:48 PM
http://www.mackspw.com/ItemList--Turkey-Friction-Calls--m-1946--b-1307

See if this works

James says $49.99 for me.  This is very weird!!!

I saved it to my cart...

You have these items in your cart

1 Item(s)

Item(s)

Qty

Remove

Price

David Halloran Crystal Mistress Friction Turkey Pot Call

$49.99

Subtotal: $49.99

worth612000

REBELYELL

Lou, you must be a MPW VIP customer. I tried the links and going through google search, bit I see no sale price. In your defense, I did see the sale prices a couple of days ago. That is very weird. I would definitely call them if I was in the market. I have a Crystal Mistress that rocks, but I want to try his new Cacklin Crystal. Just got to get some feedback from our point man, ole Scoot. He usually steers me in the right direction.

worth612000

I wasn't needing to order one. But what would you guys pay for me to place your orders?

Just Kidding!!!