OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Welcome aboard Trackeysaurousrex and Mountainburd!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 27, 2014, 03:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Hey guys, how about a big welcome to our 2 newest members, Trackeysaurousrex and Mountainburd?!! :wagon: :wave:
They replaced a couple of guys that signed up last year but never posted a thing. Trackey and Mountain, how about you guys introduce yourselves to the team? Welcome aboard!! :icon_thumright: :z-guntootsmiley:

Deputy 14

Twowithone

Hey Joe and Trackeysaurousrex welcome to the team. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

TURKEYWHACKER

RutnNStrutn

TW, glad to see you got the banner installed with no problems!! :icon_thumright:

Mountainburd

Hi Brian. And thanks guys,  I appreciate  the welcome

I'm a native of Western Pa and grew up hunting with Wildspur.  I moved to Virginia in 2001 and have been here ever since.  I just relocated this year to the Blueridge Mountains of Va, and cannot wait to start chasing the birds up here.

WildSpur

Welcome TrackeySauresRex and Joe!  I can't wait to hit the mountains of VA.   The tom boys will be reunited!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

Fireengine70

Hayudog

Good to have you guys. On a selfish note I hope you post some toads this year. Good luck.

TrackeySauresRex

:jackson: It's great to part of this squad, Thank You All!  :jackson:   

I'd just like to warn you guy's... I like to contribute each season with a big ol nasty Tom. I hope that's O.K with every one. This is going to be our year! I'm hoping to hunt in 3 states this spring. Pa,N.J,N.Y.  I'm looking forward to sharing turkey stories with my team... and most of all, holding up the most prestigious trophy in all of turkey hunting at the end of the season.
The Old Gobbler Cup
;D
EveryOne B-Well
Johnny
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

I like the way you think Johnny! Hopefully that's exactly what will happen!! :icon_thumright: :happy0064: :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock: :funnyturkey: