turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Time's a Wastin'.....1/26/14 Devotional

Started by pappy, January 26, 2014, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Psalms 90:12 - So teach [us] to number our days, that we may apply [our] hearts unto wisdom.
When I was a kid I spent many a day laying on a hill side bank of the Black River which ran below our home, lazy dazy days of summer were year round! Dreaming of things that every young boy would dream of, girls, cars and fishing...and I would say that this early experience has fueled many a day dream as I grew older. But as a child, time seemed so insignificant. Now as an "older" person, time seems so precious. What I do with what time I have left is important. Teaching our Grandchildren the way of Righteousness ... reaching out to others who are lost ... securing a future generation in the ways of the Lord. These are the important things that I now embrace. Am I alone in this effort? Prayerfully not. I want each of you to think about your time left here on this earth. Think about the friends family and acquaintances that need to know about the Lord. What are you going to do about that? Sit back and watch them leave this world only to enter into an eternal hell fire and damnation? 
Ezekiel 3:17 - Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
As the hands of time slowly make their way around the clock of life, we need to reconsider the days that remain. To emphasize the importance of Salvation. To ALL who are in need. Sound the trumpet of the Gospel, loud and clear. Bringing in the sheaves, getting the final harvest ready for God! No more lazy dazy days of summer. No more childlike imaginations, times a wastin'. Let us move NOW. 
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

You're right Pappy ! No promise in tomorrow ! God Bless you & your family !

Thanks  Ricky 
Vaturkey

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net