turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FoxPro Pot Call

Started by TBab, January 26, 2014, 04:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBab

Anyone found one to play with yet? Its definitely a little out of the ordinary when it comes to looks.
Where Lead Meets The Head
Should've had more sense than to try an call a turkey through a barbed wire fence

mwr

outdoors

YUP , I WAS EYE BALLING THIS AT CABELAS   
WATCHING THE VIDEO NOW DOESN'T CATCH MY INTEREST  .......
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

stone road turkey calls

:TrainWreck1:
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

beagler

I was considering picking one up in slate.
Never Misses

Stickbow98

Wife bought me one of the slates.  :z-flirtysmile3: (She was so proud of herself, finding a call I didn't already have!!)  ;D

Ergonomic shape feels comfortable in my hand, nothing really special about the sound though. I do like the striker w/ built in predator call idea though... somebody was thinking when they came up with that! Decent call, kinda pricey IMHO. Could have at least included a lanyard.
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

captin_hook

I ran them at the convention. Not my preference in a pot call, but will kill turkey's for sure. I like the slate better than the glass. The striker also doubles as a predator call.

TBab

Not really interested in buying one. Its always cool to see some new "innovative" designs come out on the market but I believe Ill just stick with my old round pot calls for now. FoxPro makes some fine products but I think that they are gonna do the best with the predator calls. But I may buy one of the strikers, Im always on the hunt for those dirty coyotes.  :fud:
Where Lead Meets The Head
Should've had more sense than to try an call a turkey through a barbed wire fence

Snoody Bastid

Nah, thanks. I'll pass. I'll stick with my trusty Halloran..