OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

R. W. Mackey's Calls!!

Started by Rem Man, January 23, 2014, 07:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rem Man

Hello guys i wanted to take some time to tell you guys about the call i received from Roy. Roy sent me one of his glass calls today and i can tell you that these calls are by far the best i have tried and i have owned quit a few!!! This is the first custom pot call i have owned. I have always bought store calls H.S. Strut, Primos, Quaker Boy Etc. Roy sent me one of his glass calls (Pig Walnut with a small circle of slate on the back. This call produces some of the best sounds ever! It works very well from low tones to high pich yelps clucks and purrs. I can't wait to use this call this spring. I have always mainly used slate but am now hooked on this glass call. If you get a chance please check out Roy's calls. I think he posted some pics of his calls on here. Good Luck To All THis Year!!!

SS Calls

Roy's a good guy. Gonna have to add one of his calls to my collection.  :icon_thumright:

strutnrut

OL Roy is good people that is for sure.

R.W. Mackey

Thanks for the good comments guys, I'm glad you like the call Chas. it's stabilized pig nut hickory not
Walnut, just so you know. Denny, is thought you would like that grunter, glad it worked for you.
Al, Richard, very nice of you to say that, means a lot coming from two great Call Makers like you guys.

Hope everyone has a great spring season, can't get here soon enough,

Roy
Lone Star Gamecalls
We Talk the Talk