OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Some people

Started by M Sharpe, January 22, 2014, 11:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

My artist ability is very limited!!! Then you have some people such as Scott Witter that is just eat up with it.... *cry* Then you have some people that when you make them a call, want their logos on them......I told Russell Beard I had a hen wingbone for him, he's got one of everything else I make. What he sent me was his full logo with a strutting gobbler and the rest. What he got was the rest!!! We talked about thread colors and he wanted his company colors too!! O.K.!!! Now problem!!
Here it is........Note the extra large lipstop. This calls plays so easy, I figure I better put a larger lipstop on it to keep him from sucking it down....

Now serious....

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

SS Calls

Nice one there Mark! Sure wouldn't swallow the thing with that big lipstop! Too funny.  :TooFunny:

pappy

Always a great pleasure seeing your handiwork Mark. And I am glad you changed out the lip stop, and bet Russell is too...... :TooFunny:
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Lonehowl

Thats a beautiful call!

culpeper

Now Mark...you're not implying that Russell TALKS A LOT are you :TooFunny:!!!

That is a drop dead georgous Winger :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Gawhitaker

She is a beaut for sure

strutnrut

:TooFunny: Think someone may have a BIG mouth.   :OGani:

M Sharpe

:TooFunny:
I just have to tell him, just like they use to tell me, to back off the pressure some. That's the hardest thing to do because you're thinking...I'm not playing it very hard!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

TarheelTurk

NICEEE wingbone caller and artwork !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

Old Timer53

memert116

Spectacular call.... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

eman375

That's a good looking wing bone there! 

FinBonZ