News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Federal Heavyweight lot 5P-10PJ593

Started by gatrkyhntr70, January 20, 2014, 05:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrkyhntr70

Federal Heavyweight 3" #7s  lot # 5P-10PJ593
Does anyone have any experience with this lot #??
Just shot some through an youth 870 with a ssx and didnt get what I have in the past with this choke and 3 other 870's. Its been a few years since I've played around with a 20 ga.

It was 60 degrees and clear conditions. I did notice that some of the rear petals on all of the wads I shot were slightly torn. Ive never had this happen with this combo and the many rounds of this load I've shot through it.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

alloutdoors

That's the 2013 lot, pretty much every HW7 pattern posted during the last year has been that lot. I'm in the 160-180 range with those out of my M2 with a Sumtoy 562-5.

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: alloutdoors on January 20, 2014, 05:41:12 PM
That's the 2013 lot, pretty much every HW7 pattern posted during the last year has been that lot. I'm in the 160-180 range with those out of my M2 with a Sumtoy 562-5.

Thanks for the reply;Those are good #'s. My patterns today were in the 150's. If my memory serves me right the other guns were in the upper 160's to 180's. Not sure what the temps were then since it was a few years ago.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

savduck

Georgia Boy

BowBendr

I've got 20 boxes of them, we're getting ready to find out. It got up to 59 today but it was terribly windy...

Eric Gregg

alloutdoors

Eric Gregg