turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Franchi HV-13 7's

Started by SumToy, March 11, 2011, 01:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Franchi with Hv-13 at 30 yards.  Wind blow to hard to do much.  The temp was around 55.  I would have did more but the guy said that was fine with him so he take his toy and go home.  :fud:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

R AJ

That is a mean center core for a 12 or 20 . Have you tried this one with the fedHW #7s?

So what all threads do you make your chokes in? like for 12 gauge and 20 gauge?

SumToy

We offer them in any thread that you need.  If we do not have it and you will send me one I can build the program for the machine.  We just added the FabArms 12 to the line. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

turkeytromp

What choke and restriction was you using when you shot this pattern?

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

R AJ

Quote from: turkeytromp on March 11, 2011, 02:24:55 PM
What choke and restriction was you using when you shot this pattern?

It is a SumToychoke but I have no idea if it is 563 or what.

Go to SumToy Custom Chokes  on his site and you can contact him there .

SumToy

It was one of the SumToy Customs 563's.  We did some more test work with the others.  I will post in a few.

savduck

Georgia Boy

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase