News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Be Careful with your endeavors!!!

Started by magnoliagamecalls, January 04, 2014, 03:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Hang in there man , praying for a fast recovery  :mycross:

Sometimes .... I'm looking at that saw blade and I am reminded of how dang fast I can loose my hand
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RizzardiCustomCalls

Sorry to hear about your accident.  I hope you fully recover and have full use of your hand.
Being in the contracting business as well as spending my spare time building calls, I use power tools
every day.  For those who have never had an accident....we sometimes can be careless or in a rush.
That's when things can change in your life with a blink of an eye.  Not saying this was the reason for your
accident.  It can happen to anyone.  I just want to stress the importance of being careful and paying complete
attention to what you're doing.  A good friend of mine had a bad accident with a table saw.  He was working
alone in his shop which is in a rural area.  The blade cut between his 4 fingers and up through his wrist.
He managed to run out to the side of a road and waved down a car.  He was taken by chopper to the hospital.
He almost bled to death.  Every time a run a saw, the thought of what happened to him is on my mind.
It keeps me focused on what I'm doing.  Until that happened I never used a push stick on a table saw.
Now I won't use a table saw without one.  The best thing I can say to anyone using power tools, is to
always wear protective glasses and take every precaution for safety.  Accidents happen quick and
we need to be prepared for it to happen.......Every time we use a tool!

Good Luck on a speedy recovery!