News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

One of a kind 20

Started by agturkey, December 05, 2013, 09:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

Dale started this sickness;)

I sit down with Weatherby last year and we custom built a 20...I have worked with it, hunted with it, and finally took a picture of it tonight with freshly mounted 512 Eotech.
Took 4 of my 2013 birds with it last year...May part of it but she is a jewel!

savduck

I love mine. Awesome little rig for the money.

That one is a beauty
Georgia Boy

longislandloco

"A man ought to have a good shotgun, needn't be an expensive shotgun, just a good shotgun".....Old Moe

owlhoot

BHMTitan

Yep... they get the job done!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

mckinzie

obro

Does the SA 08 20 gauge have a drilled and tapped receiver or did you have it done ?

chatterbox

savduck

Quote from: obro on January 14, 2014, 06:55:51 PM
Does the SA 08 20 gauge have a drilled and tapped receiver or did you have it done ?

Most have had it done. That one was custom built at weatherby for Ag.
Georgia Boy

Eric Gregg

obro

Do you have to have an inside connection at Weatherby or do just call them up and tell them what you want ?

agturkey

Quote from: obro on January 15, 2014, 08:08:36 PM
Do you have to have an inside connection at Weatherby or do just call them up and tell them what you want ?

I will not describe everything but after about three hours I explained how the m16 style peep sight was a bidg down fall...we need to tweak it...i work with them...it was built...has been used for hunter education, youth turkey hunts, and personal youth.  Dollar for dollar the gun is a great product...I think how I had them build it that it was perfect for optic set up...after building mine....15-20 people called asking for one like it that seen it at events....they would not custom build it at that time.