OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Beretta A300

Started by 29810434, November 30, 2013, 08:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anybody shot the A300 from Beretta,Didn't know they made one in America.Pretty good price on it.

the Ward

My Son has one, we have been shooting it a lot and really like it.Well balanced,quality feel to it,no problems with it so far. Gas system seems to run pretty clean.Have to be careful though reinstalling gas piston after cleaning so you don't nick the ring,but it's not a problem.We have the 28" max 4 one,the factory camo dip isn't all that great on ours.I would suggest a plain black one and have it dipped.The safety is a nice oversize button on rear of the trigger guard and the trigger pull is pretty decent for an auto.Bolt release button is small and stiff and sometimes hard to hit with heavy gloves on.So far it has functioned reliably with a variety of loads,although when we first got it we had a few fte's with some cheap 2-3/4 wallyworld loads.I think this was due to the fact the gun was literally swimming in oil when we took it out of the box,I gave it a thorough cleaning and haven't had any problems since.Patterns were very good,it uses the mobile choke system so its easy to find chokes.I think this gun is probably one of the best 3" autos in its price range and I would absouluty purchase another one,and I probably will!