OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My long awaited 20......

Started by gwa, October 29, 2013, 07:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwa

Sold it

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

vaturkey

I see dead Gobblers in your future ! Good Luck !  :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

redarrow

the Ward

That is one really fine, well thought out beauty!          :drool:

gobblergls

Denny, you will like toting that gun up and down the  hills.  Nice job and it looks great.  Gil

R AJ

Very,very nice setup and great looking as well.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

BowBendr

That's a bad azz set-up right there. Hope you smoke a lot of gobblers with her...  :icon_thumright:

gobblergls

Details, Denny.  Way to go!  Gil

Uvagobbler

Nice gun, nice bird. Nothing like putting your special touches on your new gun.

Awesome!

SumToy

Congrads on the 1st one with the new smoke poll.  :icon_thumright:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

gobblergls

Denny, you did it just like it's supposed to be done.  Nice work.  What ammo are you using?  Neat looking long box.  Gil

gobblergls

Denny, I assume you got a pretty good 40 yard pattern with the HW7's.  It seems to be the preferred factory load for most folks. Gil

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott