turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers Needed!!!!

Started by turkeybow, October 04, 2013, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeybow

I read on here a lot and don't really post very much.  After this happened I just thought I needed to do something to get the word out and help out as much as I could!

My preacher was driving down Hwy 51 in Ripley, TN with his 3 kids.  It had rained enough to wet the road when his truck lost control and rolled over at least 2 times.  During this, his 6 year old daughter (Brynlee) was ejected 60 feet.  Once it came to a stop he made his way out looking for his kids.  He found his daughter laying in the middle of the highway.  He helps out with the fire department so he has a radio on him at all times.  He called the accident in and went ahead and requested wings to come in.  Ambulance took his daughter to the hospital where they then flew her to Le Bonheur in Memphis.  She came in with a skull fracture, 2 brain bleeds, and 3 spinal fractures.  A neurosurgeon was called in and they removed half of her skull to help out with the brain swelling.  She will remain without it for 3-4 weeks while in ICU.  After that they will put it back in and then she will have to wear a helmet for 6 months.  It has been a tough past few days to say the least for this family.

I normally don't ask for much at all and when I do it is typically for someone else.  This little girl is in much need of prayers!!  If you are interested in updates I post them regularly on facebook.  So just add me if you can't see them without doing that and you will see them there.  I will also put a link to her dad's facebook as I get my updates from him.  Also, if you are interested in giving money to help out with the bills I will put a link for that but more importantly just remember this little girl and her family.  Her mom is a nurse manager at AM Diabetes & Endocrinolgy Center.  They are the ones that organized the fundraiser.  There is also a group on facebook called Brynlee's journey that updates, pictures, and information is being added to.  Thanks for any help and most importantly the thoughts and PRAYERS!!!!!   :jesus-cross:

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/turkeybow

Preacher's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michael.crandall.50?fref=ts

Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/612121405497948/

Fundraiser: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/prayers-for-brynlee/93049
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

turkeybow

Here are the latest updates:

10/4/13 AM: Ok everyone, we have just meet with all the doctor's and here is what they have told us. The Neuro Surgeon states that we are doing well and that they BOLT will remain in through out the weekend and we will try to start weaning off the vent either late today or tomorrow. Once we start this process they will change some of the meds and we will be able to see what some of the other problems might be. Again please keep the prayers coming!! Thanks for all the phone calls, visit, text, emails, and FB messages.

10/3/13 PM: Hello Everyone, Here is the latest on Brynlee! She had a good day, she rested well (with the help of many medicines). She is still on the vent and they are going to try to work her off of it tomorrow. She still has the BOLT (pressure sensor for the brain) in and she has not woken up yet. She does move her hand from time to time to scratch her nose!!! Though that may not seem like much to some it means the world to me!!!!! I will ask that you continue to pray for her, we have had several hundred come and be here with us and there are people praying from around the world, and we are very grateful! We are so thankful for all the calls, prayers, text, emails and FB messages! Our little girl and our boys mean the world to us and we know that so many of you are willing to jump in and help!! So again Thanks.
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

misfire

Prayers sent for the little girl and the family.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

BOFF

Father,

Thank You for the work You have already done. Thank You for being the great Physician, as we come to You now, asking for Your healing hands to be upon Brynlee. Let Your touch be present and heal her body. Let the swelling in her brain go down, and there be no damage. May Your miraculous works be seen, as we know You will be given the glory and honor. We also ask for financial support for this family. May there be an outpouring from Your love, through family, friends, and the community, to meet the needs of this situation, and those to come from it.

For it is in Jesus name we ask and pray these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

Duke0002

Praying for her and the family   :jesus-cross:

turkeybow

Update 10/5/13 AM: WE have exciting news, Brynlee is waking up and she is off the vent. She has followed some commands and and held our hands, and when I asked her if she new that Mommy and Daddy loved her, she shook her head yes!!!!! Thank You God for this Miracle!!!
~ Aldo Leopold

misfire

Great news, prayers continue
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

shadetree callers

What a tragedy. Prayers coming from Ohio.

pappy

There is no Physician Like the Lord, He will tend to all the needs of this wonderful family, as their faith is stronger then their fears. In Jesus' name we claim the healing hand of God upon this child,  The comfort and peace of the Lord and understanding strength from the Holy Spirit. The angels of heaven will continue to camp around her hospital room ministering as instructed from God! In Jesus' name Amen!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206