OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Deft spray

Started by stone road turkey calls, August 11, 2013, 06:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stone road turkey calls

Went to lowes yesterday to get some deft spray, the salesman said they were not going to sell it anymore, could not get any details from him about why. was going to get two cans, went ahead and got 4 cases. any body know what's going on? I would rather burn at the stake than buy from home depot.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

BOB_HARWELL

The Deft home office is in Cal.

Bob

stone road turkey calls

Looks like deft's price is going up soon at select new stores.

lightsoutcalls

I don't buy at home depot because they openly and unashamedly support the homosexual agenda via gay pride parades etc. 

I know that Deft has gone up around here from just over $4 a can about 4 years ago to around $7 a can currently.  I sometimes buy at lowes, but also have a locally owned Ace hardware that is several cents cheaper.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

stone road turkey calls

that can be you guys fight, i have other issues with home depot, sorry i brung it up just wanted to know about deft. next time i will go to the source.  :TrainWreck1:

BOB_HARWELL

I went to the local Lowe's today & was told they will no longer carry Deft products. The manager said no stores in S.C. will carry Deft. I got the last 5 cans of satin they had $6.28 a can, less 10% military discount, $5.63. My wife says,,,, don't worry you can get it from Amazon,,, only $9.64 a can, order 3 or more cans & pay no shipping.

Bob

WillowRidgeCalls

I buy mine at the local Fleet Farm store, $7.68 a can.
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

SinGin

If you can find deft in a quart can then ask at your local paint store if they are capable of putting it in a spray can. I used to work at a paint store and we had a machine that would do just that for about $6 a can plus the cost of the deft. It only fakes about 4 oz of product to go in a spray can so a whole quart would last you a while.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Went to our lowes here at home and they quit handling deft as well tried some wax free spray can shellac and it worked a heck of a lot better than deft with great results with tru oil..