turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers For Jack "Pappy" Lewis

Started by vaturkey, August 08, 2013, 04:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblerhunter

I visited with pappy a couple weeks ago when I was in Missouri.  He was having his ups and downs then.  He wasn't feeling well but took time to visit with me.  We went out to his workshop and had a great visit.  If any of you are ever in southeast Missouri, please take time and go by pappys.  It was a great two hours talking about calls and life.  I have visited several times in the past and always come away inspired and blessed.

Pappy, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife.  May God continue to bless you. Take care of your self and get well my friend.

Your Christian friend
Bill

grayfox

Just ran across this thread.  Prayers sent for you Pappy.  Get well soon.

paramedic_hood

Prayers sent for a fast recovery.   :jesus-cross:

pappy

Thought I would update this, we are doing a lot better, even spent time in the shop the past couple days. For some reason I feel a little depressed, may be the weather, or the rain...who knows, but I am so glad and honored to be part of a web site like OG where folks genuinely care about others enough to pray for them. God's Best to each and every one of you...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

drenalinld

MO is a little depressing. You should come a little South into God's country! Hope you keep improving.