Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Today's Call Makers Keeping The Tradition Alive (Book Completed)

Started by paramedic_hood, July 20, 2013, 10:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paramedic_hood

I finally sent the book I have been working on for the past year off to the publisher.  It has been a very long journey and at times did not know if I would finish it and today it was all finished.  I litteraly have hundreds of hours of work tied up in this book with typing, reading, and working on the computer.  The publisher will be sending me the first copy of the book by the end of this coming week.  When I get the copy I will have a chance to look through it and make sure everything looks correct.  Once I give them the go ahead it will be available on amazon and through my website.  The book will be a paper back and have 186 pages.  It will feature 87 different call makers and have over 400 call pictures printed in full color.  The book will sale for $36.99 each on amazon and if anyone wants a signed copy they can order straight through me.  Shipping will be $4.00 unless multiple copies are ordered in that case I will give a quote.  I would ask if you want one to please send me a PM message on here so I will know how many copies to order.  I will keep everyone posted and will make sure and take a picture of the book when it gets here next week.  Below is a picture many have seen before but it is just a copy of what the front and back cover will look like.  Thanks, John Hood 

Wingboneman

Austy

Let me know when you give the final "proof print" your approval!!!  Me personally I would like a signed copy.  I think that is the least I can do for the many, many, many hours of work that you have put into this project, Thanks!!!!!

TRKYHTR

Quote from: Austy on July 21, 2013, 12:18:35 AM
Let me know when you give the final "proof print" your approval!!!  Me personally I would like a signed copy.  I think that is the least I can do for the many, many, many hours of work that you have put into this project, Thanks!!!!!

Me 2.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

paramedic_hood

If anyone is interested in getting a copy and does not want it signed, Amazon has it listed now.  Do a search on their website for Today's Call Makers and you will see it.

magnoliagamecalls

How many are planning in having printed total? Or you planning printing on demand?