OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TNT CAMO DIP GREAT SERVICE!!!!

Started by Rem Man, July 12, 2013, 04:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rem Man

Hi guys I thought I would take a minute and tell you about the great service that I received from Tom at TNT Custom Camo. I sent Tom a Sure Shot Stock, a B-Square Mount, and some scope rings to dip in Mossy Oak Bottomland to match my Rem SM in bottomland. Tom was great from the start and very helpful! I received my parts today and can tell you they look absolutly flawless!!!! in fact there are more flaws on my gun from Rem than the parts I had dipped from TNT. If anybody is considering a camo dip job I would highly recomend TNT. I will try to post some pics. THANKS TNT!!!!

SKFOOTER

Rem Man

Great company and a very honest man.

HartClemson99

I visited Tom's shop the other day.  He does a hell a job and is a good guy and quite the turkey killer.   I saw some gun parts he had dipped in Mossy Oak original Bottomland, new Bottomland, Obsession, Shadow Grass Blades and Break-Up and they all looked awesome!
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

Capt. Tom

Thanks for the kind words fellas.  I have been absolutely swamped lately and have not have the time I have wanted to to keep up with the forums.  I hope to have some more time as I am slowly but surely getting caught up.

nitro

Tom is the man.......

He dipped my pet M-1 in Bottomland. It is AWESOME!!!

He gets my highest recommendation.
Royal Slam 2008