turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unreal.......

Started by tomstopper, June 26, 2013, 07:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

This man should be found & shot. He is nothing but an animal. I not only feel bad for the mom but also for that little girl who had to witness this. Sad times we live in.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/Blog/2013/06/25/New-Jersey-home-invasion-captured-in-frightening-nanny-cam-footage/7621372203850/

TN Beard Buster

he needs a baseball bat upside his head and a stomp to his nads if he has any.

longspur

Quote from: TN Beard Buster on June 26, 2013, 08:56:38 AM
he needs a baseball bat upside his head and a stomp to his nads if he has any.
[/quote
WHY?? Because he's black?? Its not his fault, he was abused as a child., (Just saying) and yes it is some sad sad times we live in. If he's caught the penilty won't be enough to keep him from doing it agan. It would probably be her fault because she didn't scream.

Hognutz

Makes me want to puke. I would like about 10 minutes in a locked room with that P.O.S. Hell ya!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

DirtNap647

TRKYHTR

I saw this on facebook and here was what I posted. They might as well lock me up and throw away the key because if this is my wife or daughter I wont stop until he can't ever walk again.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

El Pavo Grande

This punk needs to be locked in a cage with a boar coon and we will see just how tough he is. 

What makes me so mad is that, if caught, he will likely get a gentle slap on the wrist and released into the public.  This guy doesn't deserve to roam free.

surehuntsalot

a rope and a tall tree sounds like a plan to me
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: TRKYHTR on June 26, 2013, 06:18:05 PM
I saw this on facebook and here was what I posted. They might as well lock me up and throw away the key because if this is my wife or daughter I wont stop until he can't ever walk again.
TRKYHTR
x2 Exactly Joe!!! :icon_thumright:

Gooserbat

Poke out his eyes, cut off all his fingers and toes, bust his eardrums, break his back and knees, and let him live...
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

goblr77

That makes me sick. Too many thugs like that in society these days. It's a shame he'll never get what he deserves.

ShotGunSniper

This is why it is always good to have a gun in the home and or doors ALWAYS locked. Locked, meaning that give's you more time to get to the gun because by the time he make's enough noise to get it opened, more bullet's or buckshot that goes into him.
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

captin_hook

Quote from: TRKYHTR on June 26, 2013, 06:18:05 PM

TRKYHTR
My thoughts exactly!