turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone looking for federal heavyweight #7s

Started by huntmaster80, June 24, 2013, 12:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huntmaster80

Hope this is ok to post here.  Anyone looking for federal heavyweight 3" #7 Natchez has 12 boxes in stock. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up I just grabbed 6 more boxes myself today. Not the best price, but they should have around 12 left cause when I ordered they had 18 boxes.

FL-Boss

Yep...I posted a link to the shells in another thread... after everyone was claiming you won't be able to buy them anymore and the world was ending

Rockhound

IowaGobblers

They only have 2 3/4" I saw them about a month ago but the 2 3/4 aren't worth the cost

huntmaster80

Quote from: FL-Boss on June 24, 2013, 02:54:44 PM
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=FAPHT258F7&src=exrbSrch

says 3in, 1.5OZ unless my brain is screwed up. 

FL-BOSS thanks for the link, those are the ones that I ordered. I called to verify that they were 3" and in stock, that is how I know they had 18 boxes in stalk before I placed my order. now if my sumtoy would show up i would be able to try them out!!

FL-Boss

a little less in stock now... I just ordered 5 more boxes to add to the stash.  Think I have already 10 boxes.  15 boxes should last a while assuming I stop screwing with my choke set up.  :z-guntootsmiley:

huntmaster80

They should be down to 6 boxes now!! Anyone looking better hurry!  :funnyturkey:

IowaGobblers

Oh you are right I was looking at the wrong thing. But there are three less boxes now!