News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hornady turkey loads

Started by TrkyHntr, February 08, 2011, 12:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrkyHntr

Quote from: Boomstick on February 13, 2011, 10:41:25 PM
I'm not sure what the fed flight control wads look lIke but this is hornadys wad, I meant to post it with the others but I forgot.

Looks like a FC wad to me. Thanks for the wad pic.

Shane
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

Boomstick

No problem, like I said when I get my new choke I'll repattern and re post. I have a friend who has an old crash test dummy he said I can shoot to see what the velocity on impact is. He uses it for his hand loads and it works well, all he does is makes new inserts each time he shoots at it. Should be interesting.

Charlie
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

Boomstick

Quote from: Spuriosity on February 14, 2011, 08:44:45 AM
Got any big sheets of paper you could shoot so you could catch the entire pattern? I'm sure you know the drill; draw a 10" circle around the densest part of the pattern and count the holes. Inquiring minds would love to know. Thanks.

yeah, i forgot the paper targets i made at the house, these are what my buddy had and we didn't have anything to draw a circle. im gonna do a re shoot next week since ill have my choke in, i cant do it till then because im getting knee surgery tomorrow. i should be able to shoot by next Thursday though.

charlie

Boomstick

They do look darn near identical

R AJ

It may be my computer but only the left side of the target shows. Not able to see the pattern at all.

Boomstick

Quote from: RAJ on February 14, 2011, 09:53:56 AM
It may be my computer but only the left side of the target shows. Not able to see the pattern at all.

i forgot to resize all of them, i only did the last one, but there is a little scroll bar at the bottom of the post that you can move to the right to see the whole picture

charlie