OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Osage Pot from Pappy Pictures added

Started by mossy835, February 07, 2011, 11:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossy835

Well it arrived today with three strikers, it is Black Anodized Aluminum that is 3 - 1/2" with a glass soundboard, in Osage. The strikers are blood wood, red oak and mahogany with a carbon tip for those wet days out here. Pappy it looks great and sounds great with all three strikers, well for a beginner that is. I am happy with the product and service you provided. Hopefully this spring or late fall it will get a chance to call in a gobbler.

[attachment deleted by admin]

pappy

pictures.........pictures.......they got to have pictures........to cure their addiction to the posts...lol...you are welcome my friend hope she does you well...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

ncturkey

bowhunter32

this ol gobbler loved pappys osage n' copper....pappy makes a fine soundin call..thanks pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]

mossy835

No pictures yet but if it helps I was playing around with the call at breakfast (wife at work) and one of our visiting Flickers (sort of a giant woodpecker) was looking around for that fool old hen attracting the local hawks. I know bad right. So maybe tonight I will take a picture of the pot and calls to post later.
Mike
:gobble: :gobble: :gobble: :fud:

turkey slayer

Quote from: pappy on February 08, 2011, 01:47:49 PM
pictures.........pictures.......they got to have pictures........to cure their addiction to the posts...lol...you are welcome my friend hope she does you well...pappy
x2 we definitely need pics!!!

joshua

:chucknorris: Chuck says show us the pics.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

mossy835

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

jbrown

Rodd Gunn

That is a very good looking call. I like the striker selection as well. Rodd

Gold Spur

Thats a beautiful call! Osage is one of my favorite woods.  :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Ozark Custom Calls