OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

EXTENDED SHIPPING SALE TILL MONDAY(Memorial DAY)

Started by Usahuntingear, May 17, 2013, 02:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usahuntingear

Quote from: grousec on May 18, 2013, 09:59:52 PM
Hi just ordered the striker roll up pouch.  I look forward to getting it, please credit me back my shipping.  Thanks
Your card has been credited the shipping, thank you much!
One day at a time.

Usahuntingear

I just had a thought and will put it on this post. A lot of people that do scroll sawing have no idea how to light up their project, so i did some research on LED lamps and what not. well, i got to thinking, these would work great to light up the inside of that decoy bag, inside of a pocket or back pack, even a tackle box leaving your hands free instead of handling a flashlight. The lamps are rated for 10 years, you could leave the thing burning, the AAA batteries that comes with these lighting packages runs the lamp for hours and hours,the little battery box even has an off/on switch. The lighting packages are also available on my website, I keep one in my back pack and when I go out night fishing I leave one on in my tackle box.Is just a thought, they work well for me.
http://www.usahuntingear.net/Scroll_Lighting.html
One day at a time.

Usahuntingear

Everyone that ordered over the weekend, all orders went out this morning. Should get your gear in 2-3 days, Thank you so much. Tom
One day at a time.

eddie234

Got my stuff in the mail today. Very nice, thank you.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

grousec

Got mine in mail today.  Great striker bag and thanks for the free and fast shipping.

Usahuntingear

Thank you much for the comments, glad you like your gear!
One day at a time.

Terry

I am a huge fan, keeps my calls from bouncing around in my pack

Usahuntingear

Quote from: troutfisher13111 on May 23, 2013, 05:32:45 AM
I am a huge fan, keeps my calls from bouncing around in my pack

[/quote
Thank you for the great pic, i would like to use it if it is ok. i think there are still alot of people that want to order, just skeptical on a private company and the goods we sell.so thank you for the comments!!
One day at a time.

stinkpickle

Usahuntingear

True story, we had bought a bunch of florescent green caps for some kids last year going away on a hunting camp retreat. We had 10 left over, had them on our table at the vets show. An old timer, late 80's said he visits this nursing home every day and the guys like hats. his next statement was, can I have theose 10 for free!! LOL. Thats what I like, right to the point, how could anyone say no. he walked away with ten of the ugliest flor. green hats you ever did see happier then a meadow lark.he was a WWII vet, so we covered that war too.LOL.My dad is 88 and that is just like him, had to share that one.
One day at a time.

Terry

Usahuntingear

One day at a time.