OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

EXTENDED SHIPPING SALE TILL MONDAY(Memorial DAY)

Started by Usahuntingear, May 17, 2013, 02:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usahuntingear

Things have been quieter then normal for this spring. In order of hoping to get some fabric moving, we have extended the FREE SHIPPING SALE from today until MONDAY-MAY 27,offer expires 11 pm est Monday night. We realize that not everyone gets paid weekly so we have extended it to give the customers more time. The price of shipping these days, that is quite a savings.

This offer includes everything we make EXCEPT the Double Decoy Bags. We charge the customer 12.00 shipping and it usually runs us 15.50 to ship(yes we have been putting in the other 3.50 all along).
So we can not afford to sell the bag at 48.00 dollars and put out 15 in shipping, makes sense, we knew you would agree.

Season is still in some states, keep in mind next year or our gear makes great gifts.
After you check out, we will credit you back the shipping charges.
When checking out, please mention in the special instruction box, message box, or drop me a pm here. I am only offering this free shipping here on OG, so to get the credit tell me you are from OG.
New call pockets:sound proofing, weather proofing, padded protection-there is nothing better on the market especially for the price!

Every order you put in give us the opportunity to give one more piece of gear towards the disabled vets program we support. Keep in mind we also do scroll saw wooden clocks, plaques, ect. Scroll saw items are expensive, but we are the cheapest, we have priced work by others. let us design something for you, we do not charge anything for design work and if you do not like the design then no obligations to buy or pay for anything! We buy alot of our patterns from http://www.scrollsawartist.com if you want to browse through her patterns and we can go from there. Thank you bunches! Our latest project below for an avid bass fisherman.
One day at a time.

vaturkey

Thanks Tom for your Top Quality Products !   :icon_thumright: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Vaturkey

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Usahuntingear

One day at a time.

Usahuntingear

Quote from: vaturkey on May 17, 2013, 05:17:54 PM

Thanks Tom for your Top Quality Products !   :icon_thumright: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Thank you. I am using the same turkey you have but I blew it up pretty large, will have 2 hens in the background, and one flying, I put the sun coming up on the horizon and it will have a light behind it. This wall plaque should be pretty neat, Im calling it,"Sunrise Fly Down". When i get it done i will send it to you to take a look at, I designed this, so I dont know how it is going to come out, should be interesting.
One day at a time.

Terry

Guys, Tom makes a top notch product. I recently received a few of his new series pouches and they can't be beat for quality and functionality!

eddie234

I just ordered the lounge sack and striker roll pouch. Sent you a pm for the free shipping.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Usahuntingear

Quote from: eddie234 on May 18, 2013, 09:26:54 AM
I just ordered the lounge sack and striker roll pouch. Sent you a pm for the free shipping.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

I credited you back the shipping, thank you so much!!
One day at a time.

vaturkey

Quote from: Usahuntingear on May 17, 2013, 07:23:14 PM
Quote from: vaturkey on May 17, 2013, 05:17:54 PM

Thank you. I am using the same turkey you have but I blew it up pretty large, will have 2 hens in the background, and one flying, I put the sun coming up on the horizon and it will have a light behind it. This wall plaque should be pretty neat, Im calling it,"Sunrise Fly Down". When i get it done i will send it to you to take a look at, I designed this, so I dont know how it is going to come out, should be interesting.
It sounds great ! Cant wait to see it !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

stinkpickle

Usahuntingear

Quote from: stinkpickle on May 18, 2013, 01:54:23 PM
sounds good!

Just now credited you 11.00 in shipping, thank you!!!!
One day at a time.

Usahuntingear

Four orders came over this morning from here, thank all of you so much, you guys do have alot to do with disabled vets, this is helping us recup from the donations.

If any of you guys want to see where our gear goes to be donated, here is their website:
http://leekpreserve.org/
One day at a time.

Hankyorke

Is there a divider in the double slate call pouch to keep the two pots from touching?
Thanks
H

Usahuntingear

No, i used to put them in our old style and was asked to tke them out. they are tightly fit, so there is none.
One day at a time.

grousec

Hi just ordered the striker roll up pouch.  I look forward to getting it, please credit me back my shipping.  Thanks