turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB Lynch Jet Slate call

Started by Stillbroke, May 15, 2013, 03:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillbroke

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find new Lynch Jet Slate calls. I've been to the Lynch traditions site and it will not allow me to complete the purchase. I've also called' and e-mailed them with no such luck. I'm not looking for old collector calls' I'm looking to hunt one, and give the other as a gift. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mspaci

I have one I would sell you, Mike

Crossbowjim

Just out of curiosity, what are these calls worth?  I have had mine 1974!  I still hunt it and have even been successful in calling birds this year with it!

outdoors

HEY , I DON'T KNOW IF ITS THE ONE U ARE ASKING ABOUT , I PUT IN A SEARCH ON EBAY
>>. 360658156549. <<.  THIS CAME UP ... AND IT SAYS  NEW .... CHECK IT OUT ... IF ITS THAT GOOD , AS U SAY IM GOING TO ORDER ONE ALSO , THANKS
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Stillbroke

I'm not sure. I'm not a collector. I saw one on Ebay for $220.00. Not sure why it was so expensive. There are websites that still advertise them from 15$ - 25$ but they are either sold out or the website is no longer active. I just bought one from another member on here. The reason I wanted one was mine was stolen. I was given one when I was a kid. When I graduated high school I joined the Marines and was stationed in San Angelo Tx for fire school. While I was there my truck was stolen and never recovered, and in it was my turkey vest with all my calls. That was the only call that meant anything to me and I thought it would be cool to replace it. While the call I bought from the member on here came from a total stranger, I will still hang on to it. I'm now 32 and have a son I would like to pass on some stuff to. Not the everyday stuff you get at any old retailer. Gonna start trying to find nice custom calls as well. Thanks again to the man who sold me his call.

grayfox

I've got one my dad bought probably sometime during the sixties.  It was made in Birmingham, AL.  I called in my first turkey with it on the last day of season in 2005.  It meant a lot to me since my day had passed away in 1989.  I still get emotional thinking about it.  I don't use it anymore.

Stillbroke

That's pretty cool. From what I've read, the Birmingham calls are the oldest. The company was bought in 1970 and moved to Liberty Mississippi, then to Thomasville Georgia in 1994. I have to say there are alot of calls I think sound better but still one of the best IMO.