turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB copper pot call

Started by redrivergar, May 09, 2013, 10:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrivergar

I would like to purchase a copper pot call if anyone has one to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stone road turkey calls

Mike yingling will make you a great copper call, his copper calls are some of the best i have used.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Turkey Trot

A number of guys here make good ones.

In particular, look up the copper in bloodwood made by Spring Allure.

He posts here under "CCLeroy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsJYc1bpImo
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

miro15

Kevin from Gobblestalker calls makes a great sounding call.  I use one, my go to pot call copper over glass in zebra wood.  Nice looking call too.

http://www.gobblestalkercalls.com/

Stillbroke

CCLeroy, that Bloodwood and copper sounds great. What are your prices??? I too would like to purchase one.

wmd

Quote from: stone road turkey calls on May 10, 2013, 06:28:26 AM
Mike yingling will make you a great copper call, his copper calls are some of the best i have used.

I agree.  I have one of Mike's copper calls and it sounds good (as do all of his calls)! 

HartClemson99

I love my Spring Allure copper calls.
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

hunter22

I own 10 copper calls and one of Mike Yingling's cast copper calls is always in my vest.

pappy

somebody say copper pot call? pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

VAarrowslinger

I bought a copper in walnut from Pappy last year. It wasn't a double sider like pictured above but it sings turkey,turkey,turkey all the way home. First time out last year was a successful break in for that call. After working two birds with hens on the other side of the property line, I pulled out the copper and called fairly loud and high pitched. Both birds came thru 200 yards of pasture and under 2 fences just to meet my Xtended range 6s. Could have been coencidence but I like to break in calls that way! I recently watched some youtube of a Warbird copper call that sounded excellent also.