OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

for all u people that work on the pipeline and gas wells. i got a question for u

Started by WV TURKEY THUG, May 07, 2013, 01:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblerguide

I am a realtor well versed in this and this is a lease road ,if it is on your property you own the ground just not the minerals. I f you signed an agreement to let them pass on your ground this is at your discretion and not theirs.This is your ground and they cannnnnotttt  damage it without being liable to you.
Worse than the bird flu on gobblers!

WV TURKEY THUG

This is my land. So what ur saying is that they have to gravel the road and fix anything they damage. I don't really understand what u mean I'm a little slow lol. I did sign a paper to let them use the road. And they paid me for useing it. I'm replying to gobblerguide. I'm just trying to figure out my rights so they don't try pulling one over on me. I have heard they try to get away with anything they can.

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

ferocious calls

The first time they locked me in to my property!!! I was nice when I reported it. The second time they locked me out and I was  little less polite. A month later they locked me out again, I called head quarters and talked to big boss, melted his ears for a bit and told him all would walk next time and forever the next time I get locked in or out. And that the right of way was in need of major repair and, that I was done maintaining it. They spent 3 days fixing road up nicely.

Told him in future I will just knock off thier lock and lock with ours. They can wait for me to show up when they need to get in or replace thier lock. Most regular gas men are quality people, it's the others i.e. line trimmers and line repair that don't frequent the property as often and don't pay attention to this important detail.

Tail Feathers

I am on a lease and the are drilling all over for gas.  They don't lock gates at all it seems. >:(
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

gobblerguide

You need to meet with the head in charge on site and get this worked out in person,this is your ground and it should be spelled out in ink on your lease road contract.Hold their feet to the fire.Nothing will get done without your input.
Worse than the bird flu on gobblers!