OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NPR Radio Got Caught Telling The Truth Who They Really Are

Started by Stoner, March 08, 2011, 08:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring Creek Calls

NPR has always had a slant to the left. That would be fine if it were not a publicly funded entity. Of course they're outraged and this guy has found a new job.   :z-paddy-smiley113:
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

drum817

I use to work at a NPR radio station in college.....Left wing is a BIG understatement.  I didn't last long....my political views didn't match theirs.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

mossy835

Watched Hannity last night and Mr Williams was there also. He is better off with fox news, do not always agree with him but he is always a gentleman and not a radical. NPR should be stand alone on funds if they want to be on the air, let Soros fund them along with fat belly Moore!

Stoner

Quote from: mossy835 on March 09, 2011, 11:49:51 AM
Watched Hannity last night and Mr Williams was there also. He is better off with fox news, do not always agree with him but he is always a gentleman and not a radical. NPR should be stand alone on funds if they want to be on the air, let Soros fund them along with fat belly Moore!

Amen

unclerick

As one of the un-educated, non-elite, gun toteing Americans, NPR is a joke and needs to lose it's federal funding, I feel like my tax dollars should be going to something with more substance, not to a idealog agenda.

Them folks there are a joke.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

Hognutz

They need to be cut off immediately. The taxpayers of this nation need not support something that they don't believe in. Left wing radio is not very high on my list..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Fox Fire

I actually like some of ther topics on NPR but it aint no secret whos team ther play'n for, even a back woods redneck like me can figure that out.

I dont see what the fuss is about really eccept they got caught show'n ther true colors (a rainbow), but like I said everyone that has half a brain already new.

In a way ther no different than most media outlets, ther spoon feed'n ther tribe to the evils of the opposite side, just like Rush, Liddy, Fox, CNN, they all have ther agenda.