OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Truglo ssx mispackaged??

Started by Quax, March 08, 2011, 07:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quax

I was in academy sports this weekend and noticed they had a truglo combo with sights and choke for sale for $20. The package said gobble stopper xtreme but had a strut stopper xtreme in the package. All the packages were like this, not just one.  This store only had it in remchoke. The ssx alone cost more than $20

VAHUNTER

they need to teach the people on the production line to read English  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
sorry just to good to pass up
Good things come to those who wait

S.C.C

oh..come on now VA...you know their not even old enough to read anything yet!!  :o

VAHUNTER

Quote from: S.C.C on March 08, 2011, 07:56:24 PM
oh..come on now VA...you know their not even old enough to read anything yet!!  :o
oh Lord please forgive me  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Good things come to those who wait

goblr77

Quote from: VAHUNTER on March 08, 2011, 07:46:36 PM
they need to teach the people on the production line to read English  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
sorry just to good to pass up
:TooFunny:

BigPeck215

probably someone bought the gobble stopper and replaced it with the ssx in order to get a free choke

Quax

Quote from: BigPeck215 on March 08, 2011, 08:44:39 PM
probably someone bought the gobble stopper and replaced it with the ssx in order to get a free choke

They must have wanted about 20 chokes of a lesser quality and cost then lol

BigPeck215

whoops missed the part where u said all chokes were like this, sounds like plain old stupidity to me

shootumindaface

I would snatch up everyone you can even at 35 bucks that choke is the best deal going

ILIKEHEVI-13

Hey if they still have them at that price I sure would like to try one if the store is close by and not out of your way.  I'd be happy to pay you for the shipping.  Let me know if it isn't any trouble.  

Quax

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 09, 2011, 11:18:28 AM
Hey if they still have them at that price I sure would like to try one if the store is close by and not out of your way.  I'd be happy to pay you for the shipping.  Let me know if it isn't any trouble.  

I would but store is about an hr away. I'd bet it's not the only store carrying these mispackaged tubes. The packaging is new for this year and xtreme written in orange I believe. Next time ur at a sporting goods store it might be worth checking out

ILIKEHEVI-13

Could you tell me where the store is at and maybe the phone number?  Maybe they will ship one to me.  

Quax

Academy sports in little rock, ar; it's a sporting goods chain. Mayb able to order online but who knows which u'd get. My experience with them on phone is not good, just average joes working and don't seem to know much

longhorn

I found one near Houston,TX in an Acadamy store for a 835. There were about 15 or 20 packages but only one had a ssx.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions