OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NWTF throw down...whos go'n to Nashville ??

Started by Fox Fire, February 07, 2011, 10:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drum817

Quote from: pullit on February 08, 2011, 11:09:00 PM
Quote from: drum817 on February 08, 2011, 09:22:29 PM
I will not be there this year  :'( .....I forgot to block the dates with my booking agent and I ended up with two gigs booked on that weekend.   I have been cryin' da blues for weeks....I'm SURE gonna miss seeing everyone and hanging out.  Ya'll drink one for me  :you_rock:

Man I hate that your not going to be there,...I had a good time hanging out with you a couple of years back.

Yeah me too....I have ALWAYS had a BLAST....I will be there next year (pending sickness or death)  :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

magicman

Expressjet

This will be my seventh year. Always look forward o this show and the white tail show in AL..

Chris Downs

Can't wait!!  Nashville is one of the best venues for the show and I love going down there every time it's there.

TRKYHTR

As Ole Raspy said tonight it's the Super Bowl of Turkey hunting and paraphernalia.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

dfosh

I will be there on sat and sun . my grandson age six will be in the poult calling contest .

ghillie

Gotta work and try to save some $ for trips west...would love to go...have never been...something always seems to come up...nothing like raising teenagers! 

Take LOTS of pics and vids and post em up gents!...would love to see some of the turkey mounts and latest stuff!!
Be careful and toss one back for me   :icon_thumright:

Fox Fire

I was read'n somethin a few minutes ago that thers gonna be a charge of nearly $20 just to park, I dont know if I'm will'n to pay to park for a chance to walk around and look at stuff, man I just dont know about that.