Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NWTF throw down...whos go'n to Nashville ??

Started by Fox Fire, February 07, 2011, 10:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootumindaface

Quote from: TRKYHTR on February 08, 2011, 12:32:45 AM
It's going to kill me not to be there.

TRKYHTR
You arent going Joe??????????  That stinks.. I was scanning over the layout tonight and saw Slaton Custom calls than it hit me Daryl Slaton I believe..

TRKYHTR

Yep that would be Daryl. I am Mother Lode Turkey calls. It was either go to Nashville and spend alot of money or go turkey hunting in MS and spend a little money. MS won.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

gordongekko

I'll be there, GetDucks.com booth #1056, I'll be moving around from time to time, but they will know where to find me.
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

simpzenith

I'll be hanging around the Commando booth some then competing in the Owl Hooting contest. I just hope Owlface doesn't embarrass me too much!  ;)

ground control

i'll be there friday and/or saturday. i'll be wandering around.......everywhere. never been, and have no clue where i'm goin.....except broke.
"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"

hootn

i will be there sometime friday and all day sat and some early sunday, got to work sunday afternoon. saving vacation days for the season.
i will be staying at the comfort inn

scott

Birds only

I will be there. I will be competing in the taxidermy competition as a few others on here will be. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Gobblerstopper

I'm going Friday afternoon-Monday morning.  Hope to fit the convention in there somewhere.

Wrangler95

:wave:

Two friends and myself are going either Friday or Sat.!!!!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

stinkpickle

Flydown

Quote from: Hardcore on February 07, 2011, 11:04:21 PM
Yep, I'll be there with Flydown and 4nwtf, plan on hangin out with the HOOK'S crew most of the time.  :you_rock: :you_rock:

HC

Its gonna be a blast. I cant wait. :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Cove

I'm there Sat and Sun . . . . we need to meet up again somewhere, put some names with faces again.  :you_rock:

shootumindaface

Quote from: Covehnter on February 08, 2011, 12:49:48 PM
I'm there Sat and Sun . . . . we need to meet up again somewhere, put some names with faces again.  :you_rock:
As long as its after noon :TooFunny:

spurman

Plan on going Friday morning for a while. Nothing like being in a room full of turkey hunters and 300 or 400 people running all kinds of calls, at the same time.  : :goofball:
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE