turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SOLD...

Started by dblcluck, April 20, 2013, 01:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dblcluck

I used this vest on two turkey hunts and killed a couple birds with. It is size XL-2XL, and I have lost a bunch of weight and had to go to a size Medium. It is Bottomland Camo. The vest has only been used a couple times (two days by me, plus two days I guided kids on the Youth hunt). The pad shows a small amount of surface dirt stain on the underside (closest to the ground) where I sat on it in the dirt. It also has a couple small blood stains from a bird, really not noticable unless you are looking for them, they are not huge stains or anything. I did notice that I must have snagged the pad on a barb wire fence while crossing. I never knew it, until I pulled the vest out this spring. I took a picture of the classic "V" rip for you to see. My wife repaired it with a camo iron on patch, that repair has always held up in the past on vests of mine. Other than that, this vest is in really great shape, just those couple things that are going to happen to it anyway, if you hunt at all. $50 Shipped to your door (I figured $15 to ship it from where I live in Washington state, to the east coast... if it costs less to ship, I will do $35 plus actual shipping... if you live in the central or eastern time zone, it will probably be close to $15, I won't charge more, so I might even eat a little of it.)  You can use Paypal if you like.
Courage is the greatest of all virtues. Because if you haven't courage, you may not have opportunity to use any of the others."

Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Gobble!