OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

JH and SP10

Started by Full_Fan, April 09, 2013, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Full_Fan

Anybody have any experience with the JH .690 out of their SP10?  With all the great reviews on here with the Kicks .690 I was wondering how the JH compared?

frank1969

only shot the kicks but I stay with my old bansners that just rock the taget with lead

Rockhound

I tried the jelly head out of my bps and it was good with htl but sucked with lead. The kicks shot great with every shell I've put through it. The basner has been the second best so far

deadbuck

Does Primos make 2 different jellyhead tubes for SP10? Mine is a .695 and I hear talk of a .690. I thought a .695 was the only one they sold?

Full_Fan

On the Primos website it lists one choke for the SP10 in .695 constriction but Midwest Turkey Call Supply lists only one in the .690 constriction so there must be 2 made.

Are the Bansners still available for the SP10?

Rockhound

Yes they make both exit diameters

M R Ducks

Yes, you can order the .690. I have one on my SP-10 as that is the recommended choke for Nitro mega weight loads.  It throws a very even and dense pattern with these shells, but at least out of my gun it throws them left.  Throws lead straight, but nothing to brag about.  Probably try a Kicks later due to all the reviews, but works great as recommended from Nitro.

Ducks

Rockhound

I'm telling you guys, the kicks to the 10 gauge is like the star dot to the Mossberg it has shot everything good. I'm getting 120's with Winchester HV #5.